Language and Leisure
This privacy notice explains the information used by Language and Leisure Ire Ltd and our website, www.lal.ie
This privacy notice only refers to information collected by Language and Leisure Ireland Ltd.
This notice describes:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our forms, communications and website,
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data,
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information,
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information,
- Information Collection, Use, and Sharing.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on our website.
We only have access to information that you voluntarily give us via email through our online forms or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfil your request.
Your access to and control over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via email@example.com:
• See what data we have about you;
• Change/correct any data we have about you;
• Ask us to delete any data we have about you;
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
While we protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/files in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
What student information do we collect and why do we use it?
- We need to collect information from you when you book an English course with us.
- You will be asked for your name, nationality, date of birth, contact details and medical emergency contacts.
- You may also be asked for your passport or visa details if required, and specific medical and dietary information regarding your accommodation or study needs.
- During school activities, photographs may be taken of students. School photos may be used on our managed social media pages and marketing materials.
- All your personal information and photos will be kept securely and only used:
- to enrol you in our school,
- to process transactions,
- to help with visa applications,
- to book accommodation,
- to officially promote Language and Leisure Ire Ltd.
Language and Leisure Ireland Ltd requires permission to use this information or any photographs taken of you. You may request this data at any time or tell us to remove it from our school records unless it is kept for legal reasons.
If you have any questions, please contact us:
Language and Leisure Ire Ltd
30 Clarinda Park West,
00353 1 2804586